Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas




Dusty and I have never been able to wait until Christmas Day to exchange gifts and this year was no different. We did, however, wait until Christmas Eve, which is the closest to Christmas that we've ever been able to wait. Dusty gave me a day at the Spa-which I am super excited about. I gave Dusty an Ipod. Kade woke up at his usual 6:30am and I fed him and then went to look at the Christmas tree. We didn't get Kade anything because we knew he was going to be spoiled by everybody else. He had a great time putting tissue paper in his mouth and he did play w/ his block set that Mike and Randy gave him. We are going to Dusty's parents today for lunch/dinner. We spent last night with my family. I have really enjoyed this season and will be sad when it's over.

1 comment:

Blake and Meg said...

I love your sweet little boy!! He is so freakin cute! This is Megan your cousin by the way. I got the link to your blog through Kelly's blog. I love reading about your cute family. I'm going to be a regular now!