Sunday, September 23, 2007

A- Attached or single: married 4yrs to Dusty--the most incredible husband
B- Best Friend: That would have to be Dusty again
C- Cake or Pie: Cake--cheesecake yummmy
D- Day of choice: any day except Wednesday
E- Essential Item: toothbrush- I am a dental hygienist you know
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms-they are fun to stretch out while chewing on one end
H-Hometown: grew up in Emmett, I now live in Middleton
I-Indulgence(s): Burger Den every Wednesday-that would be Dusty’s night to cook
J- January or July: July- I love the summer
K- Kids: 1-Kade is 3m oldL:
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Dusty
M- Marriage Date: June 21, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 4- three older sisters and one little brother
O- Oranges or Apples: I like them both the same but will go with apples since I hate to take the time to peel oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, heights (I once got stuck on the top of my plant shelves while painting because I was to scared to climb back on to the latter--obviously I did finally climb down after about 1 hr when I realized Dusty wouldn’t be coming to my rescue for another 6 hours)
Q- Quote(s): What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.--Ralph Waldo Emerson
R- Reason To Smile: When Kade gives me one of his smiles
S- Season: I really love summer because of all the outdoor games but there is just something so spectacular about the fall
Tag Three: I can only tag the 3 people that I now have a blog--Deanna, Leeann, and Kelly who sent this to me
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I rarely make my bed-I just don’t see the point, I am only going to mess it up again in a couple hours
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love chicken, seafood in second pick, and third would be a medium rare steak
W- Worst Habit: forgetting about clothes in the washer machine--a couple days later they can start smelling funny
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: At work I take about 10 x-rays a day of people’s teeth a day--I should start glowing in 2020
Y- Your Favorite Food: any dish with chicken
Z- Zodiac: Gemini.

1 comment:

LeeAnn and Boys said...

you know Chad really isn't your little brother. He is your younger brother that is huge! Brave of you to admit being stuck so hight up!