Friday, June 12, 2009

Motivated

So I have been really terrible about posting for the last 6months. I am not sure why that is but I am motivated to amp up my posting! So for those of you who do not know, Dusty and I are moving to Cascade. Dusty decided that he was ready for a change and starting working about 2months ago for a construction company based out of Cascade. He is doing a lot of the bid work and also overseeing the job sites. We have been driving back and forth for the last couple months trying to work things out and have come to the conclusion that it is just best to pack up and move. We have our house up for sale and are hoping it sells! I keep thinking that most of our stuff is packed but then I start looking around and decided that no most of my stuff is still out. We are lucky in that a friend is going to rent/housesit for us until it sells. I will post pics of the house in Cascade soon. I don't think it could get any more beautiful up there right now. Loving being outdoors!

2 comments:

Jubilant Johnsons said...

Super exciting about your move to Cascade. Glad you posted so that I can keep up with your life. Looking forward to lots more posting.

Kelly said...

yeah for more posts!