Saturday, October 9, 2010

36 weeks pregnant

No I will not post a picture of my huge belly. I have been having lots of contractions that come and go, nothing consistant and they are driving me nuts. I have had no nesting instincts....when is that suppose to kick in. Yesterday Dusty asked me where the baby was going to sleep...ummmm I don't really know, then he asked me where all the baby stuff was.....ummmm again I haven't really thought about it. Oh and by the way I have not bought one case of diapers or wipes. This poor kid, I think I just lost the mom of the year award. Hopefully he will just stay put until Monday when I plan on going to Boise and getting supplies. Or if he does show up early at least he is going to be extremely loved!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ahhhhhh!!!!! soooo soon! It's supposed to go by fast for me, but not for you! I'm so excited and can't wait to get more news!