Saturday, January 16, 2010

New this Month

I decided that since we have started packing, the first thing that was going into a box would be my scale. I have been somewhat obsessed lately about my weight and hate this about myself. It is so confusing on what to do. There is the weigh yourself everyday so you stay focused and can see results of the day before. Or there is the theory of only weighing yourself 1x wk since your weight does vary. Or the never weigh yourself idea and guide yourself by the way your clothes feel. I am going to try out the not weighing myself until I find the scale again after the move which probably won't be for awhile since I am not the most motivated packer. Oh and by the way, Dusty and I bought a house and will be moving approximately .25miles from where we are now. I think but not for sure, that we will keep the same PO Box.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

can't wait to see pics of your new place...and the gorgeous view...you have to share with those of us that don't have it!