Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trip to the Zoo




This past weekend, Dusty and I took Kade to the zoo and had a pretty great time. I am not sure why, but I have never taken Kade to the zoo, but I think it just might be a weekly trip now. He loved it! We would stop at each animal and it was fun to watch Kade. He didn't know to look for anything in particular so we would just sit there and after about 2min he would then spot the animal and stare in amazment. He loved the plastic animals the best because he could actually touch those ones. He was really tired afterwards and as soon as he was buckled up he was sawing logs.

Dusty and I got a good laugh at the turtles along with the rest of the adults there. One little girl asked what was so funny about them fighting, which got us giggling even more.

3 comments:

Kalia said...

HaHa, that's awesome! Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Holly said...

Isn't the zoo great! We went 4 times this year an Ethan keeps asking when we're going again.
Those turtles remind me of the time my younger brother Ryan spotted some "Circus Cows"...we all thought it was pretty funny :)

Anonymous said...

geez keri! the poor turtles cant even do it in peace! Very funny:) Kade it getting so big!