Thursday, August 7, 2008

Months Recap

It's been a while since a posted last. I have been having a great month with very busy weekends. I put on a baby shower for a really good friend and it turned out great with the help of my mother's basement finds. For those of you who have never seen my mother's basement, it is a decorating dream. She has everything you could ever need when it comes to throwing a party. I pick very simple but cute table center pieces.


She also has all the platers and serving ware you need. The pictures not great but the brunch we did looked amazing.

3 comments:

Walker family said...

Wow, Ker! Looks amazing. Sure miss you!

Betina said...

WOW! those fruit kabobs are amazing! My mouth is watering just looking at them.

Holly said...

That fruit is making me hungry, I'm going to have to go buy a watermelon. I love the vases with the single flower, so cute!